Wellness at Los Rios
With Goin Native and April Joy!
Get fresh inspiration in the fresh air.
Join us as we turn Los Rios Park into an outdoor classroom and learn the healing power of journaling. Our newest series of classes kicks off on Friday, September 1st, 10AM to 11AM, brought to you by Goin Native along with April Joy. Meet under the grape arbor at Los Rios Park and discover the healing power of journaling.
$27 total for the class and materials.
Los Rios Park
26436 Paseo Adelanto
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Los Rios Wellness Classes are $27. Sign up with the form below, paying an initial $12 fee. The materials fee will be assessed by the instructor at the class.
- Sept. 15, 2017 – iTovi Scan and Intro To Essential Oils for Emotions. ($15 can be used toward the purchase of essential oils at the time of this class only.)
- Sept. 29, 2017 – Visualization & Meditation, Retrain Your Brain.
- Oct. 20, 2017 – Essential Oils for Your Horse.
Goin Native Workshops
Connecting with ourselves and each other in the garden.
Enjoy the refreshing and relaxing courtyard at Goin Native Therapeutic Gardens headquarters. Sample scrumptious garden edibles while connecting and creating in nature with friends, learning about the benefits of aroma therapy. Take away rollerball remedies with essential oils. Say goodbye to aches and pains, stress and anxiety…
$75 (Includes refreshments and materials fee pay of $50 per person.) See below for more details.
Goin Native Headquarters
31661 Los Rios Street
San Juan Capistrano, CA 926
- Oct 27, 2017 – DIY: Make & Take Rollerball Remedies With Essential Oils “Mood Series.”
- Nov. 10, 2017 – DIY: Make & Take 12 Sprays of Christmas With Essential Oils.
- Nov. 17, 2017 – DIY: Make & Take Rollerball Remedies With Essential Oils “Kid Series.”
30 students maximum for each class.
Goin Native Workshops included instruction, refreshments, and materials. Sign up with the form below, paying an initial $25 fee. The subsequent $50 will be assessed by the instructor the day of the class.